Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Misc. Stuff

-I have an island full of scrapbooking stuff. I'm on a mission to get caught up! Gosh darn it, my kids will have a scrapbook when I die to fight over.
-Only 15 days till R and I go on a second honeymoon. I will relax more if I know I'm not behind on my scrapbooks.
-C and P are still awake, talking to each other. It's the nicest they have been to each other all day, so I'm not yelling at them to be quiet.
-I'm studying Isaiah, and am amazed at how an ancient text can speak truth into my life. God knows all things, prepares all things, and uses all things to draw us to him.
-The Office is new tomorrow - and the highlight of my day will be watching it with R.
-Only 15 days till I'm on vacation. At a resort where they don't allow children under 13.
-I get to see my sister-in-law Saturday, she's one of my favorite people and I can't wait for a girls day.
-The glass is separating from the frame on the sliding door in my playroom. I should be more concerned than I am. Dang, doors are too expensive to worry about it this month. We have a vacation in 15 days, after all.
-I rewashed a load of laundry this morning, because it has set for too long. I think I'll just leave it and rewash it tomorrow.
-I really enjoyed our small group tonight. I love the honesty of those in our group, and willingness to accept me in all my rebellion.
-I'm hungry, probably because I ate lunch at 4:00pm and haven't had dinner. I really should work on my eating habits. I did walk today and Monday. Will walk tomorrow and Friday. One thing at a time. Grace and baby steps. I'm going to go get dinner.
-Good Night

No comments: