Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hehehe...

Okay, so things are starting to look up after 3 days of having the flu. It's amazing how the flu puts life in perspective. Here is what I know for sure after 3 days of being worthless around here.

-R is amazing and did more than I could have asked for. Including staying home from work to take care of us.

-I'm not a pleasant person when I'm sick. I'm probably going to that **tching old woman in the nursing home.

-I've trained my kids well to be independent in the morning. To get dressed and ready for the day without a lot of help, and it really pays off when I'm not able to get off the couch and they still have school.

-One person can only consume soo much saltines and 7UP without feeling like your insides have been introduced to cement.

-You really shouldn't wait until two days before you tax appointment to finish you tax prep. Because you might get the flu and have to compute mileage while every part of your body hurts. Making a miserable task even worse.

-We are blessed with health. Every day that our bodies work even close to the way they were created to is a gift.

No comments: