Monday, January 18, 2010

PRAY

Good Morning,
I'm a mess this morning. Literally -no bra, haven't combed my hair yet, and am constantly fighting back the ugly cry. Broken. (I did shower so at least I don't stink)
There is so much swirling around. Some we know is true, some we are afraid is rumor. There is not 150 adopted kids flying out of Haiti. Not yet. However, those who just needed visa's - have gotten them.
We do know this...
God is a God of restoration. God is a God of completion. Who God is doesn't change dependent on situation. Thank You Father. That is our hope.
The president of Haiti has agreed to release these kids regardless of where in the situation they are.
The media is covering it, and I will be contacting media again, once I get the official statement to release.
Prayer is moving mountains. God is hearing my cry for help, your cry for help, and the hope lies in who he is. I encourage you to pray, on your knees, through out the day, consider a day of fasting-reminding you to pray, and God is going to throw up the floodgates of heaven to rain down on us.
Pray for the US government to move quickly. Pray for our children's hearts to be protected. Pray for me, to hold emotionally and spiritually. The battle is intense, and being a warrior is tough. But God is a God of strength. Read Isaiah 43, Pray it for the situation, for our family, for our children.

1 comment:

Senora Haglund said...

i look the same and have let people see me like that...
yikes..
Cathleen :-)