Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Post ideas....

Okay, I haven't fallen off the blogger world. Been thinkin - and I've got some stuff that has to get out - and while no one ask for it - this seems to be the place it lands...
So I have post rolling around my head. About UNICEF. About the appearances of butt's. About life with four children. About self preservation. About how well I've gotten to know the pharmacy at Target. First name basis. About nurturing. About support -what is helpful, what is hard.
So I will be back. Watch out, the fog is wearing off. Next up...butt cracks. AGGGHHHH!!! I have to get it out of my system. Soon!

1 comment:

Senora Haglund said...

oh no! watch out! butt cracks??!!!
hahaha. i'll tune in for that one.
Cathleen
and that's what blogs are for..to get it out...someone wrote something in a card to me...it was something like "grieve...use all the beautiful emotions God gave us." Amen!