Friday, February 27, 2009

I haven't disappeared


I really haven't. Just haven't felt like writing lately. Don't know why. I haven't felt like doing much lately. Haven't felt like doing housework, laundry, or clean out the car. Which is why my floor is sticky, R had to dig through a basket of clean whites to find socks, and my car stinks.

I think spring needs to come. Raise the serotonin levels. Maybe it's the economy. Maybe it's Friday, maybe it's that there isn't much new in our life.

I have a couple post I want to write, I just need to spend time thinking them through. Often, I just throw stuff out there, and don't worry about it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it's just random crap. These need to be thought and prayed through.

So I haven't decided to stop blogging, just been distracted.
And I will change the background - but probably not for awhile. I still have Christmas decorations up, so it could be summer.

No comments: