Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Here goes something...

I love reading blogs, and am slowly becoming familiar with this whole 'internet' thing. I've accepted that it is here to stay and might as well join in with the "cool kids". So bear with me while I figure it out.

We have two bio children, CN is 10. P is 7. They are lovely children, about 30% of the time. The other 70% reminds us why we need grace. We are in the process of adopting two children from Haiti. One boy, Re is 6. A girl, Er is 2. We are a family that loves each other, but it's okay to get messy with each other.

I'll post more on our adoption journey, where we are at, current news, etc. I'll post what's new in our journey, what we are learning about God and each other, and all the funny stuff that happens around here.

No comments: